Did you know these interesting facts:
- Close to 80% percent of links that search users click on are organic results!
- 70% – 80% of search users polled said they almost always ignore paid search ads.
- 75% of search users are not clicking past the first page of search results!
- On average organic search traffic produces 25 percent higher conversion rates than traffic driven by equivalent paid search traffic!
So, are you missing traffic with your paid advertising? Are you losing new clients to your competition because they are on page one and you are not? These stats are not to scare you but to let you know that with Rank Excellence the above means a high ROI (Return on Investment) that can keep working for you a long time to come and much more efficiently than any other medium. Plus, conversions can increase when you use our proven systems to drive traffic to your website.
SearchEngineLand stated: “when consumers were exposed to both search and social media influenced by a brand that overall search CTR went up by 94 percent.”
That’s another reason why Rank Excellence SEO is so focused on building your Company Brand. Many consumers, especially business-to-business customers, need to revisit your brand from multiple sources over multiple times before they commit.
- Inbound leads cost 61% lower than outbound leads. An example of an inbound lead might be from search engine optimization. An outbound lead might be from a cold call.
- Recent Outbrain Study revealed that search (google mainly) drives 300% more traffic to content sites over social media.
- Leads obtained from organic search have an average close rate (take action to buy your goods or services of over 14% while direct mail and print advertising amount for only a 1.7% (purchase) rate.
- Recent research from Slingshot reveal the importance of page position in Google Search:
- 18% of organic clicks go to the #1 position
- 10% of organic clicks go to the #2 position
- 7% of organic clicks go to the #3 position.
Being top of the page matters to Rank Excellence!
- Google owns 65-70% of the search engine market share.
- 93% of online experiences started with a search engine query, states Search Engine Journal.
- A MarketingCharts report states the average business obtains over 39% of new customers come from the SERP’s (Search Engine Report Pages)
- On Average Google processes over 40,000 search queries every second (visualize them here), that’s: over 5 billion searches per day | over 1.2 trillion searches per year